Sometimes purchases don’t work out, and we understand that! Here’s how we handle returns and/or exchanges should you need it:
- Yarn – Unwound and unused in its original condition may be returned or exchanged within 30 days of purchase. Receipt or proof of purchase must be presented with your return. No returns are allowed after 30 days.
- Books, magazines, patterns – Books, magazines, and patterns are not eligible for return or exchange.
- Needles and other tools – Needles and other tools are not eligible for return or exchange; however, if the item itself is defective or damaged during shipping, we will replace the defective/damaged items. If you receive a product that you consider defective or damaged, please contact us within 7 days with your order number, the product that is damaged, and an explanation of the defect or damage.
- Clearance Items – All clearance/final sale items are considered final sale.
- Classes – all class registration fees are due at the time of sign-up. In the event that you need to cancel your registration for the class you signed up for, refunds or store credit will be issued only if we are notified no later than 1 week prior to the class date. Missed classes will not be made up unless the shop was closed for inclement weather or the instructor was unable to teach. Refunds for missed classes will not be made.