Join us and learn how to make this lovely and versatile Love Note sweater from Tin Can Knits. This sweater features a little bit of lace along the yoke, top-down construction, and can be made cropped or full-length. With sizing from 0-6 months up to 5XL, choose to make one for yourself or a little one for a smaller bite-size project to learn the techniques before diving into one for you!
Sunday, October 29th & November 12th – 12-2pm
Supplies required: (Class participants can purchase supplies in-store for a 10% discount after your sign up is confirmed)
- Berroco Vento, or another DK-weight yarn of your choice. (Pattern is written for holding mohair/silk yarn alongside sock yarn, which is also an option if you choose)
- US #7 / 4.5mm & US #10 / 6.0mm (or as required to meet gauge)
- 0-6 mo – 4 yrs: 16” circulars and DPNs in each size*
- 4 yrs – XS: 16” and 24” circulars, and DPNs in each size*
- S – XXL: 16” and 32” circulars, and DPNs in each size*
- 3XL – 5XL: 16” and 40” circulars, and DPNs in each size*
- Alternatively you can use the magic loop technique to knit in the round using a single long circular needle.
Gauge: 16 sts & 24 rounds over 4″ in stockinette using larger needles